Access to and use of this site ('ovaltine.co.uk') is provided by
R. Twinings and Co. Ltd subject to the following terms:
1. By using ovaltine.co.uk you agree to be legally bound by these
terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of
ovaltine.co.uk. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the
following terms please do not access and/or use
2. R. Twinings and Co. Ltd may change these terms at any time by
posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to
ensure you are aware of any changes made by R. Twinings and Co.
Ltd. Your continued use of optionstreats.co.uk after changes are
posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as
updated and/or amended.
Use of ovaltine.co.uk
3. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post,
broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use
ovaltine.co.uk content in any way except for your own personal,
non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a
derivative work from any ovaltine.co.uk content except for your own
personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of ovaltine.co.uk
content requires the prior written permission of R. Twinings and
4. You agree to use ovaltine.co.uk only for lawful purposes, and
in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit
anyone else's use and enjoyment of ovaltine.co.uk. Prohibited
behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience
to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or
disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within ovaltine.co.uk.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
5. ovaltine.co.uk content, including the information, names,
images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to R.
Twinings and Co. Ltd and/or its products and services (or to third
party products and services), is provided "AS IS" and on an "IS
AVAILABLE" basis without any representations or any kind of
warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent
permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory
quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement,
compatibility, security and accuracy.
6. Under no circumstances will R. Twinings and Co. Ltd be liable
for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses
where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data;
(b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business;
(d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to
reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any
indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from
the use of optionstreats.co.uk regardless of the form of
7. R. Twinings and Co. Ltd does not warrant that functions
contained in ovaltine.co.uk content will be uninterrupted or error
free, that defects will be corrected, or that ovaltine.co.uk or the
server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
8. The names, images and logos identifying R. Twinings and Co. Ltd
or third parties and their products and services are subject to
copyright, design rights and trademarks of R. Twinings and Co. Ltd
and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be
construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any
licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or
copyright of R. Twinings and Co. Ltd or any other third
Contributions to ovaltine.co.uk
9. Where you are invited to submit any contribution to
ovaltine.co.uk (including any text, photographs, graphics, video or
audio) you agree, by submitting your contribution, to grant R.
Twinings and Co. Ltd a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive,
sub-licenseable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt,
publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute,
perform, play, make available to the public, and exercise all
copyright and publicity rights with respect to your contribution
worldwide and/or to incorporate your contribution in other works in
any media now known or later developed for the full term of any
rights that may exist in your contribution, and in accordance with
privacy restrictions set out in R. Twinings and Co. Ltd's Privacy
Policy. If you do not want to grant to R. Twinings and Co. Ltd the
rights set out above, please do not submit your contribution to
10. Further to paragraph 9, by submitting your contribution to
- 10.1 warrant that your contribution;
- 10.1.1 is your own original work and that you have the right to
make it available to R. Twinings and Co. Ltd
for all the purposes specified above;
- 10.1.2 is not defamatory; and
- 10.1.3 does not infringe any law; and
- 10.2 indemnify R. Twinings and Co. Ltd against all legal fees,
damages and other expenses that may be
incurred by R. Twinings and Co. Ltd as a result of your breach of
the above warranty; and
- 10.3 waive any moral rights in your contribution for the
purposes of its submission to and publication on ovaltine.co.uk and
the purposes specified above.
11. If there is any conflict between these terms and specific
terms appearing elsewhere on ovaltine.co.uk then the latter shall
12. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or
otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or
country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to
the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is
illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted
from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in
full force and effect and continue to be binding and
13. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance
with the laws of England and Wales.
Competitions and Prizes
WIN A YEARS SUPPLY OF OVALTINE
1. These rules apply to all prize promotions including free
draws, prize competitions and instant win offers.
2. From time to time R.Twinings and Company Ltd will run
competitions, free prize draws and promotions on this website.
These may be subject to additional terms that will be made
available at the time.
3. Promotions are open to all UK and Ireland residents, aged 18
4. Prizes are non-transferable, non-negotiable and no cash
alternatives will be offered.
5. R.Twinings and Company Ltd and the promoter reserve the right
to substitute the prize for another prize of equal value.
6. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY to enter the competitions unless
otherwise stated on the promotional activity with a specific
7. By entering the prize draw, the entrant agrees to be bound by
the rules and by any other requirements set out in the promotional
material accompanying the promotion.
8. By entering the promotion, the entrant agrees to the terms of
may pass your personal information to the promoters and their data
9. Winners notified shall have ten (10) business working days to
respond in full to the email or they will forfeit their
10. By entering the promotion, the winner(s) consent to any
publicity generated as a result of the promotion, and use on
websites, magazines or mobile services at any time.
11. Prize draws are open to all residents of the UK and Ireland,
except employees of R.Twinings and Company Ltd and its parent
company, the promoter and their immediate families, the promoters
advertising agency and sales promotion consultancy, and anyone else
connected with the creation and administration of the
12. The Sites' Editors' decision is final and no correspondence
will be entered into. Odds of winning depend on the number of
eligible entries received.
13. Only one entry per person. Spammers will be
14. R.Twinings and Company Ltd will not accept responsibility for
lost entries through technical fault, incomplete, illegible or
other damaged entries. Proof of entry is not automatically proof of
15. The promotional draws are held by Optionsteats.co.uk,
R.Twinings and Company Limited, South Way, Walworth Industrial
Estate, Andover, SP10 5AQ or the promoter, as stated.
16. Details of the winner(s) can be obtained by sending a SAE
marked Ovlatine Competition Winners, R.Twinings and Company
Ltd, South Way, Walworth Industrial Estate, Andover, SP10 5AQ
within 21 days of the closing date of the promotion.
17. Where R.Twinings and Company Ltd runs a competition with a
promoter such that the promoter is responsible for the selection
and/or the provision of prizes then R.Twinings and Company Ltd
shall not be responsible for or have any liability for the
provision of such prizes.
18. Offer closes on the 30th June 2013, the winner will be the
first entry chosen at random under independent supervision.
19. The prize is for 20 jars of Ovaltine products (mixed of
Original add Milk; Original add Water; Chocolate add Milk;
Chocolate add Water) allowing a whole year supply (one cup per
20. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed
in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.